2/4/11

O.M.G.

Where have I been you ask??

.Utah for Christmas. {Pictures later}
.Back home to Austin for a low key New Years Eve.
.Arizona for my sweet Uncle Lane's funeral. {Pictures later}
.A nephew was born... Tristan McGuire Bond!! {Pictures later}
.Battling RSV and Bronchiolitis with Beckham. Battle OVER.
.Taking care of Brian who keeps getting the flu/bad cold.
.Celebrated my BIRTHDAY!
.Lots of Young Women activities and Personal Progress.
.Watching my baby boy grow up WAY TOO FAST! {Pictures later}
.Job searching like cRAzY!
.Tanning .. because that's what B got me for my birthday .. FABULOUS gift.

Here's a picture to hold you off a little longer ...

8 comments:

  1. Baby Beckham is so cute!!!! I'm excited for pics :) Who's doing the job searching, you or the husb.????

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! I need to SNUGGLE that boy RIGHT now!!!! Ahhh.... please move back to Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay i have way too many comments for this post!
    1. glad to see a post from you :)
    2. cant wait to see more pics
    3. cant wait to hear about your trips
    4. glad baby b and big b are better
    5. tanning! something i SO need to do! what a GREAT gift
    6. that beckham is a DOLL!!
    7. you're ONE hot momma
    8. i need to catch up on my blog posting myself...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie! he is huge and he looks so much like you lauren! I'm glad that you're able to go tanning ;) and good luck with the job search! I'm grateful I still have my job and I don't have to go looking cuz job searching it the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You baby is getting so big! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy moley you have been busy!! Just so you know - I am more than willing to steal I mean take cute babies while the parent's go for dinner!! I'm totally reliable ;)
    How is life?? How are you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to play with him!! He is so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh! Finally . . . a post and a picture! You gotta keep your mama happy, girl!

    ReplyDelete