2/16/11

Christmas ...... in February??

This post literally took like 10 hours because my blogger is doing some crazy things! So all the pictures are out of order and I did not care to spend anymore time to organize them. Oh well!

We had an awesome time in Utah for Christmas. This year we spent it with Brian's family. We did so much fun stuff and enjoyed being around all of our family soo much! We also got to see my family shortly ... loved that!


Erika & B


I realized I have like ZERO pictures with my boy


Grandma Great with Beckham - she is adorable with him!


Wrapping paper was a hit with b!


A "secret Santa" provided provocative panties for all the ladies. Never a dull moment with my BIL Devin around.


The cousins (minus Parker) in their Christmas jams.


Brian received the "First Gift of Christmas" - happens each year. It was a "Pimp Goblet" that is currently being displayed on our end table. Last month my visiting teacher was clearly embarrassed to see it.


Santa was WAY WAY too good to us this year.


Skyping with Carrie, Taft, and Parker in Germany on Christmas morning.


Ashlyn was Mary in Grandma Great's nativity on Christmas Eve. This was my first year going to this with Brian's family and I LOVED it. Really. A great reminder of why we celebrate Christmas.


Ashlyn riding in on the donkey (she chose her dad to be the donkey).


Me.Sister Ari.BIL Danny.


Mimi & Beckham


Gammy.Sister Ari.Baby Tristan.BIL Danny


Me.Beckham.Tio Reed.Goppy


Grandpa & b


Brian & I got a date night to watch my third boyfriend Jimmer (after Brian and then Beckham) play some basketball.


Cousin Taylor & Beckham ... I love Taylor's rosy cheeks after playing in the snow! I think she looks sooo cute right here!


Cousins Tay & Ash playing in the snow.


On our way to UTAH for Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment