12/14/10

What Shall We Give?



I found this video on lds.org and thought it was a beautiful message. At the end I was surprised to see Brian's grandma in it! Ward members often help her with her yard work and I guess they were filmed doing it.

I am so looking forward to Christmas. This time of the year is so different from any other time. It causes me to reflect on my life and all of my blessings. I have so much to be thankful for, foremost my Savior, Jesus Christ. I am thankful for his birth, his life, his forgiveness, his resurrection. I believe in him and his healing power. I hope your Christmas is full of family and good memories and that you feel the spirit of Christ.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Testimony Lauren! Your little man is so adorable. You are a darling mama. So happy for you and Brian. Sure love ya. Have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! I absolutely love President Monson. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! So you have one of the stinking cutest babies I have ever seen!! I just want to eat his cheeks up! Are you just loving being a momma?? How is life? When can we expect to see cute baby #2??

    ReplyDelete