5/22/10

Funny Funny

So I've been hanging out at Jarem and Camilla's house all week and I try to drink lots of water. I keep a glass filled with ice water at all times so that whenever I want a drink there is a cold one ready. Even if I'm not thirsty I just top it off to be sure it is ready for the next time. So a few times I've come into the kitchen to get a drink and my glass is EMPTY! I ignored it the first few times, but then it kept happening. Last night I went in and the water was, again, gone - so instead of refilling it I just got a new glass. I came back a couple minutes later and THAT one was GONE!

I decided to confront Jarem who just laughed and said -- I wondered why there was always a nice cold glass of ice water sitting on the counter!

The next time I went in the kitchen to get a drink of my water that I had JUST filled like 20 minutes earlier was GONE! Dang it! So I picked up the glass to refill it and there was a note under it ...

"Just Kidding. Your water is in the fridge."

Clever.

4 comments:

  1. haha thats hilarious. It's so typical of Jarem to walk by and think "Oh how nice! Someone got me a full glass of ice water" good luck with the water drinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren! Glad you commented on the blog. Now I'll keep tabs on you guys! How's Austin treating ya? Nate is from TX so we may end up there one day. Funny story!

    ReplyDelete