6/6/10

Visits with the Hallows

Jarem and Camilla and their little ladies came from Dallas to help us move in. We spent the weekend swimming, hanging out, and not really unpacking. Then the next weekend we went up to Dallas to spend a few days with them ... We LOVE them!


Sofie wants my camera in this picture and Lucy is content .. as always.



Brian put his nacho libre mask on Sofie.



Camilla and I -- she is due with baby boy Hallows two weeks after me, but it's lookin like she is gunna beat me!



Sofie was making cookies with her dad. Note that she is wearing my flip flops .. she wore them the entire time we hung out.




Brian loves these little girls ... after we were with them for a few days he actually said "Maybe I wish we were having a girl." He used to say he wouldn't accept our baby if it wasn't a boy.



husband.me.brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment