5/10/10

Post Overload


This is the 4th post for the day. Wheww. So scroll down to read some more!

Pictures of our new furniture and apartment ... not that anyone really cares, but thought our family would want to see.


The babies room -- temporarily the storage and organizing station in the house. (Dresser that you see on the right will be turned into Baby B's dresser and changing table.

Bathroom by Baby B's room.


Hallway coming from the front entrance - little storage closet on the side. I really wanted a floorplan where there was a hallway from the front door and the front door DIDN'T open into the living room .. and that's what I got!!


Living room view #1. Coffee table and TV console are part of the new furniture that we LOVE. Feels good to own some of our own furniture. Our TV is playing what we love to watch- this is the episode where George gets a toupee and is a vallet driver.


Living room view #2. Couch, Love seat, Single Chair, Side Table, Lamp, (Coffee Table again) are more of the new pieces that we love. Came in a set - great deal. Came with a free 50" TV that we don't need. Couches are super comfy .. Brian will cuddle with me again now that we have our own furniture.


Kitchen with center island. We're grateful for it, but wish it had more storage. Can't really stock a pantry if I don't have one.


Dining area and the back patio. I dream of putting chairs out there so that we can sit outside and sip our diet dr. pepper out of bendy straws.


North wall of our bedroom. New dresser with attached mirror. Doesn't have too much clothing in the drawers because we have so much closet space in the bathroom. (Wish we had less there and more in the kitchen.)


New bedroom furniture: dresser in the above picture, two matching nightstands, king bed frame, new pillow top mattress and box spring set, and a smaller dresser that we will use in the babies room instead of ours. Came with a free 32" TV that we don't need. Going to try to sell both TVs. I feel so spoiled that we got all of this new furniture, but we saved and saved for this and are SO grateful that we could buy it.


Master bathroom connected to master bedroom. It's extremely spacious and we love that there is a walkin shower for B and a big garden tub for Me. I have to work my way up to bathing in a tub that people I don't know have been in. I begged Camilla to take a bath while she was here so that I could take one knowing that she was the last person in the tub. She declined. Dang.

Well that's the tour. We love it. We are so thrilled to be in Austin now and have really enjoyed the time we've had just the two of us. The drive was fun, the move in was fun, unpacking was even fun. Brian and I are excited for the next two weeks that we have to finish getting settled in before he starts work.

5 comments:

  1. it looks way good lauren. you have a nice place! and i love all your knew furniture!
    enjoy!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! I am so excited for you guys! Everything sound awesome - except the stake out and burning cars! I hear ya on the tub - ewww.... It will wear off eventually! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like an awesome apartment and love the furniture! You think you have no storage space? I think I could fit atleast 4 of my kitchens in yours :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome!!!!!! I wana come see you:(
    xoxooxoxox ruby

    ReplyDelete