7/20/11

Other half of Utah

So I ALMOST forgot the other half of our Utah trip ... gah! Sorry Davis's!!! I don't have any pictures and so I spaced it.

We got to spend several days up in northern Utah with Brian's family. His sister and her family were sealed in the Provo temple. It was a great day and we were able to spend the rest of the afternoon with our extended family.

We saw Kung Fu Panda 2, played at a park, hung out with siblings, had good food, and enjoyed great laughs!

We also had amazing family photos taken that I LOVE!!!


Davis Family L to R: Me holding Beckham, Brian, Niece Taylor holding her sister Zoe (sorry Melissa, don't know how to do the umlauts), SIL Melissa, Niece Ashlyn, Nephew Christian, BIL Joel, MIL Christine, FIL Britton, SIL Carrie holding Parker, BIL Taft, SIL Jill holding Gretchen, BIL Devin. Seriously my in-laws are better than yours. Promise.


Christine's DREAM of having a grandkid shot could not have gone smoother! :)




All the ladies' shoes.

2 comments:

  1. hello! you are seriously one HOT mama! teach me to dress as cute as you, okay?! you are rockin' those skinnies, and your shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K seriously Lau you are one HOT SEXY MAMA! Brian is one lucky guy! K and Beckham is one cute little kid. I love all the updates, it makes me want to see him and you again so bad! He's looking all grown up and so handsome!

    ReplyDelete