7/20/11

Beckham's 1st Birthday!

Beckham turned one on July 10th! I don't want to even talk about it... he literally went from baby to toddler overnight. My BIG boy had a dinosaur birthday party and all of his ... our ... friends came. We BBQ'd, ate cake and ice cream, visited, and swam. Success!! We love our Texas friends! Jarem and Camilla also drove down from Dallas just to spend the day and Beckham's party with us ... ummm so nice!

Here are the pictures to document this great day!




































Beckham's smash cake.... it got REAL messy once the video turned off.


On his actual birthday we had his favorite meal ... pancakes! I added chocolate chips for the special day.

Gosh I love that little boy. Last night Brian and I snuck into his room for our nightly check up... he was so sweet there lying in bed. We were talking about how much we love him and how we could never explain it. I just feel a love for him that makes my heart ache deep, deep down. He just melts me. I absolutely adore him. Yes, yes, yes there are hard times, but he is my everything!

1 comment:

  1. such a cute par-tay!
    it's an amazing love that a mama has for her baby boy. i'm right there with ya :)

    ReplyDelete