7/20/11

Birthday Crayons

Beckham still loves his bath time ... but it has been taken to the next level!

He got bath tub crayons and LOVES them and SO DO I!

I love drawing things while I am in the bath, leaving crude messages and seeing how long it takes til Brian comments on them hahahaha, keeping track of who has been voted off of TopShot by writing their names on the shower wall, drawing pictures to express my feelings or explain something to Brian, you know, typical stuff.

I will spare you the shots of ME coloring in the bath tub and put a MUCH cuter bum on here!





White bum.


He grabs hold of as many crayons as he can, but then realizes that there is ONE crayon just waiting to be grabbed .... so he attempts to grab it at the loss of all the other crayons. Greedy or Christlike? I mean you could compare this to him going after the lost sheep.



In the last few days he has realized that crawling is for looosers. He gets so mad when I put him down to crawl. He would rather hold my hand and walk... but he is still so wobbly. Cute boy doing cute things.

6 comments:

  1. Lauren, that is one cute white bum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you crack me up! and speaking of cracks, b's got a cute one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute laur! Prettiest eyes I have ever seen. He is going to be a girl magnet! Watch out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute! LOVE the white baby bum :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the bum picture! how cute! Cody and I just looked through all your recent posts and watched the videos and he is such a cutie, I can't believe he is already one! any plans for #2!? ;)

    ReplyDelete