7/20/11

Catch up #2

Hallows Family Reunion - End of May 2011

The Hallows reunion consisted of food, swimming/playing at the rec center, food, jumping on the tramp, food, playing outside because it was GORGEOUS, a super cool/hands on zoo, FOOD, Minute-to-win-it game, and lots of fun!!


Hallows family L to R- Sister Ari holding Tristan, BIL Danny, SIL Camilla holding Lucy, Brother Jarem holding Sofie, Sister Dallyn, Gammy - the original Hallows, Mom, Dad holding Kingsley, Brother Reed, Brian - my hunkahunka burnin love, Me holding my boo.


THIS IS THE ONLY PICTURE I GOT OF THE ENTIRE TRIP!!! (Beside my paparazzi shots.) I am THEE worst! So I stole a few that Camilla had on her blog... Thanks sis!(This lasted point 5 seconds btw)


Minute to Win It:










Zoo time:




No comments:

Post a Comment