5/18/09

Temper Tantrums, Couture Baby Accessories

My best friend Kelsey just started a new
part time business... it's called


Temper Tantrums, Couture Baby Accessories!

She is making all sorts of cute litt
le baby accessories. So for all you little mommies out there in need of a quick on the go diaper bag that is fashion aware ... here is your solution! She also makes hair clips that are all attachable to the head bands she sells. Purchasing one head band and multiple hair clips is definitely the way to go.

Now, I am not a mom, but I've been purchasing them as
gifts for all of my friends and visiting teachees who are knocked up! They have LOVED them. H
ere are just a few of Kelsey's designs.... please check out her blog to find more pictures and information regarding pricing.

http://tempertantrumsaccessories.blogspot.com/



example numero uno

example numero dos


example numero tres


example numero quatro


example numero cinco

example numero seis

10 comments:

  1. Lulu! What up my sista?!!! I am so glad that you found me!!! How's life in the old UT? Are you at BYU Provo?

    Cute hubby- you 2 are ADORABLE!

    Hope all is great, come visit soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! The last three post's were AWESOME!!! I loved it. Thanks for the shout out. The bee's story, that rocked! We had so much fun with you guys and your family last weekend. It was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl! how are you? I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hi!!! the baby stuff is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren!!!!! Girl! You are married!!! These are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lauren!! i found your blog from bai's, happy day :) how is everything going!? i never got to meet your husband, you guys look great together! hope life is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laughing SO hard at your bee story, hilarious!!!
    Kelsey does such a cute job!! Wish I had a girl to wear cute girl flowers, my Bri probably wouldnt be so excited about putting them on one of the boys:)haha
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously! that was mucho fun! you and brian are make such a rad couple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep checking for some awesome story that could only be told through blog... hmmm... The suspense is killin me! Thanks for your help at the peaks today! You and Brian are great!

    ReplyDelete