5/7/09

Graduation is a time for Celebration!


We had a full weekend of celebration!

Classes ended and
Jarem graduated. The whole family was up for this and we had a good time together celebrating!

Brian and I spent the day doing nothing school related then headed over to the Marriott Center to watch Jarem walk. It was a nice meeting, but a loooonnnngg one. Sofie kept us pretty entertained.

Brian and I got really excited thinking that this would be us in just one short year! We love school, but we can't wait to finish!

-----

After all of the formalities the Hallows clan finished the night with breakfast for dinner at Cracker Barrel.










The next day we celebrated J's 24th Birthday.... Lot's of the cousins and friends came over for a little BBQ at Brian's parents' house by the Provo temple. We had a lot of fun visiting with everyone. I think Brian and I were a little caught off guard when this picture was taken.

1 comment:

  1. LOFO! I miss you. You are so cute... Let's play when I get back to P town.

    ReplyDelete