10/12/10

Trip to Utah in September

I am having BIG problems formatting my blogs lately ... some of the tools are not appearing. HELP! So, sorry that this post is so awkward to read!

We went to Utah for two and a half weeks in September ... what a trip!
-We attended our home ward sacrament meeting
-Went to cousin Travisse's homecoming
-Hung out with Melissa & Joel & fam ... A LOT
-Hit up our favorite restaurants
-Saw lots of friends: Karen & Jace, Cody & Lyndsey, Allan & Erika, Lauren, Joanna, Michelle, Karie & my Maple Lake students, so many I am leaving some out I am sure!
-Hung out with Brian's parents - FOOD, movies, fun!
-Went to St. George to see my family
-Saw Tarzan at Tuachan
-Got massages & adjustments at the Chiropractor
(ProHealth, Dr. Bentley, St. George - He's great & so is the receptionist!)
-Went swimming @ Linda & Tam's
-Visit with Lane & Bobbi
-Brian got to play Xbox all night with his friends
-Went to Logan to party with Devin & Jill & NEW baby cousin Gretchen!
-Worked ALL day as food vendors at Peach Days. Lot's of fun with the Hallows!
-And the reason for our trip ... Blessed Beckham! (Separate post)



Cousin Christian loved holding his new buddy Beckham!



The Staheli Cousins & b



b & his cousin Gretchen and her crazy hair!



Kissing cousins



Brian's brother Devin holding Gretchen, Brian holding Beckham



Me, Mom, Dallyn @ Tarzan



Dad, Reed, Brian @ Tarzan



Uncle Lane & Bobbi



Beckham, Dallyn, & Naked Tio Reed



Brian & STILL naked Reed



Me, Erika, & b

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5527274768177434786" />

Us with Karen, Jace & McRae

1 comment:

  1. where were you working at during the Peach Days? I went to utah by myself and walked up and down the streets during peach days...how did I miss you.?
    that stinks.

    ReplyDelete