3/8/10

Thursday, Friday and Saturday I went on a snowmobiling trip with the treatment center I am interning at. We had a really great time and had some awesome experiences. I went snowmobiling very little and took it easy when I did go, but I still enjoyed playing in the snow and playing games with the girls and staff. Our chef from the school came up with us too -- so we had great food all weekend.


I was sad to miss Brian's birthday on Thursday. I got up extra early before leaving for my trip and made him Fried French Toast. It's REALLY healthy and exactly what I should be eating while I'm trying to watch my fat intake. Then Saturday night we went to Red Lobster to really celebrate. He wanted a shrimp platter for his birthday ... so that's what he got. I opted for a non sea swimming dinner. It was a fun night!


2 comments:

  1. Lauren- you are glowing in this picture! You are so cute preg-o. Glad you had a fun weekend.
    Loves.
    -Smelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren are you kidding me your hair is that long?!?! I don't think i've seen it that long since 7th grade. I love it! And your little belly is so cute. I love you!

    ReplyDelete