3/9/10

Going through pictures

Here are pictures of some of the fun adventures I've been on since I joined the Davis family. We love doing stuff as a family!


Enchanted Night --- March 2008
Carrie & I were invited to the prem
ier of Enchanted. We wore our princess gowns and convinced our nieces that we arrived in a horse drawn carriage.



The Sweet Retreat --- Summer 2009
The Davis girls (minus Carrie) and the Mecham sistas spent a fabulous day
and night shopping, laughing, painting nails, and jumping on beds in Park City.










New Years Eve --- December 2009
Tradition: Chinese food at lun
ch.
Later that night we partied
at Melissa and Joels!










Birthday Parties

We ALWAYS get together for birthdays.
Picture: Some of the fam at my 22nd this year.


Christine's concerts
We usually go to dinner or dessert after.



Second official Davis Family Reunion ---
Summer 2009

We all traveled to Logan to stay at Devin and Jill's house. We saw Annie Oakley - the most amazing play, NOT! Went jet skiing, tubing, sunbathing. Played Mario Kart on the Wii. Ate lots of fruit.
Pushed the green
box out of the sand. Laughed a lot.
Devin never ceases to amaze me.











Halloween --- October 31st Every Year

The Staheli's always come to visit and trick-or-treat at our house. We love to see their costumes.












Carrie & Taft's Wedding --- July 2008
I met Taft this day. He's a pretty solid guy from what I know. He makes Carrie very happy and I am still getting to know more good things about him all the time. They moved to Germany just a couple weeks after they got married .. so we haven't spent much time yet with him.

I love our pictures from the wedding. I just LOVE the one of me and Christian (our nephew. I also love our family picture because it has EVERYONE in it!














1st Annual Davis Reunion ... Seven Peaks --- Summer 2008
Christine went down the freefall. We drank lots of Snapples - thanks Britt. Some of us got sunburned. We soaked up the sun and enjoyed being with each other.











The End

3 comments:

  1. Way to make me totally miss you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these pics are precious.. especially the one of you in a princress dress :) haha looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! What a sweet post - I'm glad you like our family parties! It's too bad you missed the one where we had to hike around Grandma Great's yard with a wheelbarrow in search of a good place to stake our american flag and build zion! (In Cal's Flannel shirts and jeans in 110 degree weather.) What a bummer! :) We LOOOOOVE you being in the family and are still trying to come up with a clever way to keep you in Utah County!

    ReplyDelete