3/28/10

Belly Shots

It's not easy to take a full body picture of yourself ... this was my best attempt. I tried a million times and ended up laughing my head at how pathetic it really was.

I feel like this picture doesn't do it justice though ... I think my belly is huge! I LOVE IT! My sister in law just posted some belly shots and said something like "I am so in love with my baby bump" -- I couldn't agree more.

Baby B kicks like crazy now. When I can't sleep at night because I'm up going to the bathroom for the 8th time I just talk to him cuz he's usually awake and kickin away.



This is 23 weeks 5 days ... I'm now 24 weeks 5days.

9 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! I always loved being pregnant! enjoy that miracle of life...it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren!! you look so so cute! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! Seriously you look so so cute!!! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren, you are adorable!! I'm so jealous. I want to come visit you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinkin cute. You are a babe Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, Lauren! You are such a cute preggo. Enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LAUR!! you look AWESOME! we need to get together soon before we both head out!

    ReplyDelete