4/21/09

Moving Away


My older brother Jarem, his sweet wife, Camilla, and their two baby girls,Sofie & Lucy, are moving to Florida next week. They will be there for the summerthen moving to Dallas where Jarem will start at Bain in the fall.

Jarem has always been an incredible example to me. A lot of people would think it would be hard to live in his shadow... sometimes it is....but because he is so humble and works so hard, I have never felt less than him. He is an amazing husband and father and the best brother.

I love Camilla so much... she became a best friend very quickly. Several times in the last few years I've done something crazy and Camilla always calls and says "Sis, I don't
think you are crazy. Just tell me everything that happened."
She's never judged me and always been willing to share her clothes!


My little Sophie is someone I will miss tremendously. I have loved living close to
Jarem and his family for many
reasons, but hanging out with Nena has been one of the best!

I am going to miss her and the newest addition Lucy Rene.


10 comments:

  1. Great job! Love hearing how you love your solid brother...I do too! Wow, Florida...can I go? Can't wait to read more - please don't crash and burn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren...so glad to see you in the blogger world..I feel so unaware of what is happening with you and Brian. I can't wait to see more posts. I am sad for you with Jerem moving..I miss my brothers all the time.
    keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course I remember you! yay! I am so glad you started a blog!! You and your hubby are SO cute! Gosh its crazy you girls are all grown up! You were all SO fun!!
    Im adding you to my list! talk soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why am I not on the list that says "best friend." K so the blog that you have on your friends list is Clarks old one...erase that and change it to our family blog. It's clarkandkristendaniels.blogspot.com Don't get it twisted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pic of Lucy is ADORABLE!!! SO creative! Tell Camilla and Jarom congrats for me! We are so happy for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren! I am so glad you found me :) now I can keep track of you. So we made it to the final 8 in bball.. nice huh? We missed you though

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I added you! You should still check my blog every now and then just in case I do start to post again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so funny. I just now found some of your comments you left a couple of weeks ago on my blog. The Jackson's told me they knew you guys. They are amazing!! What I want to know is when are you moving? I think you need to come back to AZ!! How about that idea? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. we are so going to miss them too.
    Lauren your blog is darling! we hope that we will still see you and your fam around.
    And if you want to reclaim any of J & C's stuff let me know.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I was thinking you should totally do a post about me and how cool I am. I bet people would read your blog left and right if they knew you were writing about me! PS...have you been using those MSG vitamins because your hair is getting long...lol

    ReplyDelete