12/27/08

WOOT WOOT!

I have been dying to start a blog, but I honestly am so dUMb when it comes to computers that I have put it off and put it off .... well I'm facing my fears and am going to give this a try.
wOOt WoOt!
Brian acted excited when I told him that I was creating a blog. I think he was just being nice tho. He bought us a new laptop for Christmas (our old one crashed) and made me SWEAR I wouldn't destroy it with all my blogging downloads and what not. If I do--- it's totally unintentional.

7 comments:

  1. Why didn't I know about this & where's the rest of the posts? We really miss your family right now during this season! We listen for your dad's voice everynight on the soundtrack, "Lord is it I?" We love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lauren! you created this blog in DECEMBER and have ONE post! come on girlfriend! we all want to know whats going on with the davis'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'm so glad you have a blog. I miss you girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh goodie! another fun blog to stalk! :)
    and yes! we ARE planning on coming in may! that will be so fun to see everyone again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! you have a blog. I'm so happy! love you.
    -Smelly

    ReplyDelete