4/30/10

a TIE for my little GUY


Wednesday night I stayed up late making this .......


a little TIE for my little guy! --- Isn't it sweet??
It's so little and I just can't wait to see my little man dressed up for church in it. It was a pretty shoddy sewing job, but for my first attempt at sewing I'm pretty dang proud of it! I got a sewing machine from my parents for graduation (BEST gift -- thanks mom & dad) and am excited to start attempting to be crafty.


Had to put the little tie on a little shirt Brian's mom picked out for Baby B.


I found the tie pattern on the makeit-loveit.com blog.
http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2009/11/tie-pattern.html

7 comments:

  1. so cute! i cut a tie shape out of fabric and appliqued it to a onesie for when my guy is teeny tiny, but i'd love to make him a REAL tie! go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Lau! I'm impressed! Aren't little kids so fun to make things for?? You should check out http://iammommahearmeroar.blogspot.com, she has really good tutorials for little boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats adorable! I love it!! I wish that we could live by each other for one more year so I can be around the babe more. But good for you for sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute -- You've sewn before! It's like riding a bike;) Can't wait to see your other creations! - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute!! way to go mama!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I want some! Only make it extra ridiculously small cause Parker still drowns in newborn clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so so so cute!!! nice job Lauren!

    ReplyDelete