11/9/10

Bumbo & Rice Cereal

Today was a big day for Beckham.

He got a new chair .. more like a throne. I've been begging Brian to let me get him a Bumbo (off of craigslist for $15!!!) & finally convinced him that:
a. $15 is not that much money
b. $15 is especially not that much money if the item retails for $50
c. it could easily be stored out of site and thus out of mind

Beckham also ate rice cereal for the first time today! We were excited about this and so we taped it. I have a bajillion videos we've taken of him and I want to post them on here for the Grandparents sake because I can't figure out how to email them (I've tried zipping them)... but I refrain because I don't want to be a psycho-obsessive mother. So occasionally there will be a video of my boy and you will just have to suck it up.

Bumbo = success
Rice Cereal = well see the video below. Oh & please don't judge me by my nastiness ... Brian has the flu and so I took that as an excuse to not get ready.

4 comments:

  1. Haha that's hilarious. He did NOT like that rice cereal. I almost lost it when he started dry heaving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! I love the gag reflex;) He's the best!! Thanks for videoing -- can't wait to see the bazillion others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah he DOES NOT like that cereal! but you kept shoving it in! i was seriously laughing out loud. makes me just want to see my boy so bad! (this is dal)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha i am dying!! can't wait till i get to feed dean! he is so stinking cute!! seriously loved the video!
    xo

    ReplyDelete