8/23/10

Dallas, Texas

Little b and I took a trip up to Dallas while Big B was in Baltimore for business. Jarem was on business in Brazil so it was just Camilla and I.

We spent our time hanging out with his cousins, particularly his cousin King who we hadn't met yet! Kingsley was born four days after Beckham and we have been DYING to meet the little dude. We had lots of fun playin with him, Sofie, and Lucy. More than anything though, I enjoyed my time hanging out with Camilla!



Beckham & King



The only place b & King were safe from Sofie and Lucy was on top of the counter.



The little ladies



Sofie & I



I didn't realize how big Lucy has gotten or how small Beckham was until Lulu sat his carseat.



I took the girls to McDonalds to play one day.



Sofie holding Beckham .. I think he's almost outgrown his "newborn" clothing .. what do you think??

1 comment: