2/18/10



So the verdict is .................
*
**
***
**
*
*
**
***
**
*
*
**
***
**
*
*
**
***
**
*
A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!
I took pictures of the pictures the Dr. gave us so that I could post them for my mom & dad. Sorry they are so fuzzy!

I attempted to label some things ... hopefully it helps.
So he is laying down here on his back (left side of pic) with his legs up in the air (right side of pic) and his little goods just hanging out there in the middle.


This one takes a minute to figure out ... He is facing you with his right arm up against the side of his face. You can see his right eye and his nose, but the umbilical cord is covering his left eye.


Just a handsome profile shot.
I love this little boy so much.



5 comments:

  1. So exciting...it's the year of the boy. My lil sister is having a boy this july as well, along with Camilla. Memphis will only be 1 year older and was born in july as well! It's so dang awesome!
    congrats and keep us posted

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got chills again reading this!! I'm SO happy/excited for you guys! I love youuuuu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our babies HAVE to be best friends. Promise! (that's what Sofie would have said if she wanted something, Promise Mom! Promise!)
    Lucy's birthday is March 11.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete