12/18/09

DAD


We have lot's of friends & family that follow our blog & read about our lives... but 1 of my favorite followers is my dad. I just wanted to post a shout out to him.



My dad is an incredible man! He is one of the hardest working people I have ever known. He is also one of the most intelligent people I know. He can figure out how to make or build or wire anything if you give him a few minutes. He is very creative and loves to design things like landscapes and BBQ islands and tile works (like his amazing shower). He is an excellent cook and enjoys concocting new recipes .. some of my favorites are squasage (a corn, squash, and sausage mixture) and various marinades for steak and chicken. My dad is also very entertaining .. he is a really great storyteller. For as long as I can remember I've seen my dad reading his scriptures in the morning everyday. He loves the Gospel and never hesitates to let you know that. When us kids were little we would "frazzle" with my dad, basically a tag-team family wrestling match. He may be 48, but he still gets down and frazzles with Reedo.

Dad I love you and can't wait to see you for Christmas!

3 comments: